My name is dehn al Oud…
What you seek is seeking you
Over the next 8 weeks we will be exploring Oud wood and oil. Not the synthetics that are now a staple of mainstream perfumery; this series will go to the source of the oil itself.
This is the intro post to the weekly series which is on Fragrantica.
Fasten your web-belts let’s go web-travelling…
The series starts here: My name is dehn al Oud
Photos: Ensar Oud
- What is Gaharu Wood? (gaharuwoods.wordpress.com)
- Bigger Stink Means Higher Price as Men Crave Rare Oud – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Arabian and Islamic views on fragrance (TheFragantMan.com)
- The Blood of the Arabs (TheFragrantMan.com)
- Oud in the Middle East (TheFragrantMan.com)
- The End of Oud (TheFragrantMan.com)