Over the next 8 weeks we will be exploring Oud wood and oil. Not the synthetics that are now a staple of mainstream perfumery; this series will go to the source of the oil itself.
This is the link to Part 2 of the weekly Oud Series which is on Fragrantica.
Fasten your web-belts let’s go web-travelling…
Part 1: My name is dehn al Oud
Part 2: The Oud Oeuvre
- What is Gaharu Wood? (gaharuwoods.wordpress.com)
- Bigger Stink Means Higher Price as Men Crave Rare Oud – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Arabian and Islamic views on fragrance (TheFragantMan.com)
- The Blood of the Arabs (TheFragrantMan.com)
- Oud in the Middle East (TheFragrantMan.com)
- The End of Oud (TheFragrantMan.com)