Recently we chatted with Woon Tai Ho about his mountain top scent experience in Bhutan. His latest book is Riot Green. Riot Green is about a child prodigy – an artist who creates a famed painting called Riot Green.
Riot Green steps into the enthralling world of Chinese spirituality set against a breathtaking canvas of human avarice and physiological manipulation. Woon has given us the ultimate backdoor pass into the underbelly of the art world in Asia. A fascinating read on many levels.
We have 3 hard copies of Riot Green to giveaway. Leave a comment below or Like The Fragrant Man on Facebook to be in the random draw.
Winners announced here April 2013.
Riot Green went into its second print run 16 days after been published on 27 February 2013.
The physical book is $SGD20 from Asian bookstores
or direct from the Candid Creation Publishing $SGD18.70 ~ $US15 ~ €12
Riot Green on Facebook
The Fragrant Man on Facebook
Coming up on The Fragrant Man
– A visit to Medina in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to explore the Islamic world view on fragrance and its cultural relevance
– Denyse Beaulieu in New York launching her book The Perfume Lover
– A chat with Dr O in Vienna and a look at his private collection
– We return to Singapore and investigate Stuart Koe’s Private Collection
– An interview with a Malay woman about her fragrant choices and how they compliment her personal beliefs
– Fragrant molecules explained by Łukasz Szcześniak from The Chemist in the Bottle
– Gaharu Hunters – The Search for Oud in 2013
– The Cost of the Oil in the Alabaster Box
– Daniel returns to Malaysia after a cologne shopping spree in Paris and Rome. He really needed to update his wardrobe from designer-label-mainstream-generic to niche. We have a look at his choices before and after his trip
– Portia on Perfumery
– The Smell of Space – Part 2
– Fragrance Masterclass – Event reporting
– Travelling with Fragrance – a look inside Clayton Ilolahia’s suitcase
I’d love a chance to win this book, the story sounds intriguing. 🙂
Welcome Ines. I love your book shelf and I’d love to put you in the draw.
Now THIS is the book I really want to win, hold in my hands and read with enjoyment…..(based on the quote alone which you sent me!)
thanks to you and Woon for this opportunity!
Brie you Lovely Luddite. Yes this is a real hold-in-your-hands book!
Finally I can put you into a draw.
Pingback: دماء العرب The Blood of the Arabs | The Fragrant Man·
Pingback: Fragrance Reviews | The Fragrant Man·
Pingback: April gift recipients | The Fragrant Man·
I’d love to win a copy of this book! Asian manipulation? Sounds fascinating!
Excellent. Sounds interesting!
Pingback: Holiday Reading – Book List 1 of 2 | The Fragrant Man·